Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Getting Closer

After such a huge remodel, once all the big stuff is done, you take a step back and think, "Wow,
look at what we did." Weeks pass and you start to see all the little things you still have let to do...touch up paint, some caulking, a few baseboards still need to be painted...the list goes on (special note-this list only includes inside work...the outside projects are too overwhelming for me to even think about) ...and there is still one pretty big project left...the nook. So finally after getting tired of having nowhere to eat we painted the nook. My Dad brought his spray gun over which was great to have. We finally found a table that fit just right (hard to find a square pedestal)...I love it. My mom is going to help me upholster it and then I call officially check it of the list!



8 comments:

Melany said...

so cute! i love that green paint color and that table is perfect. the tiers underneath it are great. we're excited to see you guys tomorrow!

Bryan and Ashley said...

The table is perfect! Good find!! I can't wait to play many cards on that table this summer! :)

Frampton Family said...

I LOVE the table. Where did you end up finding it? Pottery Barn? I can't wait to see the rest of the house. Post some more pics of your beautiful home. Please!

Amy said...

you got the Pottery barn table! Yeah for you! Did you find a floor model? Your kids will love that they can get in and out now!

Megan said...

I LOVE THE TABLE...and am so ready to kick some trash with cards on that table :)

J.Phipps said...

I'm assuming that this table is the loser table for cards...i was just wondering where the winner's table is so that I can mark my spot.

Paul said...

I think the little girl sitting at the table is the coolest :)

Jolene said...

Wes, way to pull it all together. M