Sunday, May 17, 2009

Big Trees

(Tami) "Wes what is the weather going to be like in Angel's Camp?"
(Wes) "It is going to be really nice...upper 70's"
(Tami) "Are you sure, I remember there was snow on the ground last time we went."
(Wes) "No, its going to nice...I am wearing short sleeves."
(Tami) "You are crazy, I am packing the kids winter coats...you should bring a sweatshirt."
(Wes) "You are bringing way too much stuff."
(Tami) "We'll see."

"Hey Mom...what's all this stuff on the ground?" Snow...and it is in the upper 40's...bet you are glad you have that sweatshirt Wes! Oh...and I would like to that you for taking my coat (the one you said I wouldn't need) out of the van...you sucker!
The kids had alot of fun. Although the fun of the snow quickly faded and the cold set in. The trail was way longer than I remember, but the kids were troopers. Makayla just focused on the tree markers...counting down from 21. Once she saw tree maker 1, I thought she was going to cry...she was beginning to worry we were going to have to sleep in the forest.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Amy said...

my favorite part is how she cops a pose at the end...

Melany said...

too bad i missed out on that fun hike and had to stay in the heated car because i brought the wrong shoes...

Becky said...

Women are always right. When will our husbands pick up on this?

J.Phipps said...

It's not fair Tam, you got the looks and the brains...should of left some for the rest of us