Saturday, December 5, 2009

Deck The Halls

We had a great Thanksgiving this year! Mainly because I got by yet another year without having to stick my hand inside of the backside of a turkey...
Over the break we also got our Christmas tree. It was really fun this year to see how much Evan was into decorating....much better then last year where everything had to be out f his reach. Ever since we got the tree decorated he wakes of every morning and asks me if it is Christmas.
Wes thought Cooper would make a nice ornament....he is about the right size. I love this time of the year....wrapping presents...letters to Santa...Christmas lights...and my parents hot chocolate machine.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

J.Phipps said...

I am amazed at your humility in that you didn't brag about your amazing tree picking skills

Bryan and Ashley said...

That is the perfect devious Wes look!! This post made me "homesick."

Larsens said...

What kind of puppy is that? SO CUTE!