Monday, January 18, 2010

Ringing In The New Year

I can't believe it is the start of another new year... sometimes I wish I could just slow everything down... stop my kids from growing up so fast and get caught up on all the things I never seem to have time to do. Here are just a few things I can't believe will happen this year...
-I will actually be applying to Dental Hygiene school
-Makayla will start 2nd grade
-Evan will turn 4... which seems SO much older than 3
-Maybe... fingers crossed... we might actually finish painting our house


2 comments:

Megan said...

And maybe...just maybe...you will get into dental hygiene school. I don't know though...not everyone passes with all A+s :) Great pic of Evan

Melany said...

that's so funny, 4 really does sound older than 3, not really a toddler anymore i guess. good luck on applying!