Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fair


Evan has a new saying..."Not fair!" Everything is "not fair". Here are just a few examples... Evan it's time to get dressed..."not fair", Evan do you want eggs for breakfast?..."not fair", Evan time for church..."not fair", Evan you need to pick up your toys..."not fair"...and the list continues. It is basically is answer to most things things these days. The bad part is that when he says it he gets this serious look on his face and uses his "mean voice", I can't help but laugh. I am not exactly sure where he picked it up. Makayla occasionally says it, but he has definitely taken it to another level. His other new saying is, "I'm sick". He loves to use it when he gets in trouble. He gets big alligator tears and cries that he is sick. I just look at him an say, "No you are not sick you are sad." His usual response, "Okay Mommy." Now that one I can never grow tried of.
The other day when Evan was asleep in the car, Makayla says, "You know Mom, Evan is really cute when he is asleep, he looks so sweet... you can't even tell how ornery he really is."

6 comments:

Amy said...

Makayla makes me laugh! Nothing like telling it how it is!

Melany said...

ha that picture is so cute. i'm glad penny can't talk yet. :) it'll be fun to see you guys next month. can't wait to see your tricked out house. :)

Jolene said...

Looks like Evan needs a "get out of jail free card." M

Bryan and Ashley said...

I know where he picked up "I'm sick" (His aunt Megan and Grandma Phipps).

Bryan and Ashley said...

Okay, that was Bryan, this is now Ashley. I'm going to have to go ahead and agree with him on the eggs. That is not fair.

Thanks for the laugh...love those kiddies.

J.Phipps said...

bryan seriously took my joke...so yeah...I've got nothing.