Sunday, August 16, 2009

Twirling


Fluffy white tutus, hair wrapped tight in buns,
tip toe, tip toe around the room, leap and spin for fun,
pink satin shoes, lipstick and rouge...
twirling and whirling, that's what little ballerinas do.
The pictures pretty much speak for themselves. The dressing room was a sea of white fluff. The best part was that the girls didn't have to put their tutus on until right before they went on stage....of course that wouldn't do, they all had them on as soon as they got there (about two hours before going on stage). It is alot of fun to watch Makayala be part of something she enjoy she really loves. (when I was little, I cried every time my mom took me to ballet... I didn't have the patience for it. I know, big shocker)
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Amy said...

Great pics!

Bryan and Ashley said...

Cute pictures!!! Miss you guys!

Debbie Larsen said...

I am so blessed to have you as my family. My grandbabies are so beautiful love and miss you xoxox