Saturday, November 7, 2009

Spooky

I can't believe that Halloween has already come and gone. Now everywhere I go all I see is Christmas decorations... it is making me feel really behind the game. I have to keep reminding myself that there is still Thanksgiving, then I can stress out about Christmas.
The kids had lots of fun carving pumpkins, although they still wouldn't reach their hands inside and pull out the seeds. I asked Makayla what she was going to do when she had her own little ... who would clean the pumpkin out for her. She quickly informed me that she still had along time before she had to worry bout that and I would be the grandma and she would still let me do it... always so thoughtful.

This year we went to our ward's trunk or treat. It was a lot of fun... and just the right amount of candy. This year Makayla went around to the cars and then decided she wanted to pass out candy with me (she is getting so big).

This picture pretty much sums up Evan's Halloween. He wasn't feeling very well and fell asleep in the car.... poor Buz. Once he woke up he did have fun trick or treating... I think.

6 comments:

Megan said...

Haha...Evan cracks me up. But the picture of Makayla and you is really cute.

Glade Larsen said...

I love to see my little kitty and Buz, the pumpkins were cute and I heard about the glob of punkin guts that little guy flipped onto dad's glasses. Whish we were there to enjoy the little ones. xoxo luv grammy

J.Phipps said...

Looks like Buzz needs some new batteries.

El Dorado YW said...

Oh Evan, only you could make a crying Buzz that cute!! Miss you guys so, so much!!

El Dorado YW said...

whoops...Hoggatt Family...it's Ashley, just used my old email....

Melany said...

cute pic of you and makayla! maybe evan is crying happy tears...