Thursday, October 29, 2009

Singing


Today Evan woke up singing a little song that went something like this....


I don't like to close my eyes

I don't like to fold my arms

I don't like to bow my head

I don't like to say prayers

I don't like church clothes, except for my tie

I don't like to go to church


Pretty sure he didn't get that one from the Children's Song Book. The things this kid comes up with! And of course when I started laughing, he informed me that this was not suppose to be a funny song.

6 comments:

Sherry H said...

Ya, I don't remember seeing that one in the song book. Too funny, but I guess he was singin' from the heart though.

Bryan and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh I miss that kid! I'm seriously laughing so hard I'm crying.

Glad Wes had a good birthday with his confetti cake and all. :)

Someone that Matters (Bryan) said...

Hilarious. I can totally picture how he sung this too.

Happy birthday Wes.

Glade said...

That little boy cracks me up,where does he come up with these ideas? He must have been dreamin about church. I miss him!

Jolene said...

Evan, Evan, Evan, he makes me happy.

J.Phipps said...

What Evan doesn't realize is that his love of ties decreases as he gets older