Saturday, September 11, 2010

Happy Birthday Evan

Evan is 4!!! He has been waiting for his birthday for months. Ever since we got a Wii for Christmas, Evan has been obsessed with Super Mario Brothers.

Megan made him an incredible cake.... I am so glad that she was home for his birthday! I came up with the great idea to wrap Evan new bike in balloons. When it was time to open it, we gave him a needle and he went to town. He also got a new skateboard from Grandma and Bumpa Phipps... and his favorite present was the stuffed dog that Makayla gave him.

I don't know what else to say about this little boy, except that we just love him. He makes us laugh everyday. Even though there are too many wonderful things about Evan to count, here are four of my favorite....
*His curly hair... the other day he looked at me me at said, "Mom, the s love my curly hair."
*How social he is...he manages to embarrass me in public at least a few times a day.
*How sensitive he is
*When he tells me he loves me in his deep little boy voice.




2 comments:

Megan said...

I love how he calls me Bagen even though he can say my name :) I am glad you updated. I live for these photos :)

Teresa Mendenhall said...

What a great idea to cover his bike with balloons and have him pop them to find out what it was. He's so cute!!