Thursday, September 11, 2008

Please Tell Me I Am Adopted

So this most is mainly for the enjoyment of my siblings...if only you guys could have been here to see this. Dad just got his new cold water wet suit for his lobster dive. He was like a kid bringing home a new toy. I wouldn't have even know about it, but has I was walking past their room I caught a glimpse of Dad in something that resembled a batman costume (Yes, there are so many things wrong with that picture). It took me and grandma to help him get the hat on, , but it was definitely worth the effort!

3 comments:

Megan said...

WOW...I really wish I was there to see that!! But then I remember Hawaii and am alright ;)

Bryan and Ashley said...

LoL!!! Hahahaha....I would go back to living in the 10 by 10 room to have seen that. (But only for a day).

Amy said...

Gary is going to get a kick out of that one!