Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Red Carpet Event

Our life has been so crazy lately. I can hardly remember what a just normal day feels like. Makayla's has been wanting to have her best friend Pearl over for a play date for months. One problem...our house is full of paint and tools not toys. Well the new Barbie princess movie was coming out (oh yeah it's a big deal) so I told Makayla we would have a movie party. They had so much fun. The only problem with these movies is that they suck you in...not so much for their great plots, but more the lack of one. My favorite quote from the day was from Pearl who told me, "Sister Larsen, Makayla and I are such good friends because we know how to be proper princesses." Pure entertainment.

4 comments:

#A5 said...

adorable. . ."sister larsen" is that still strange for you to hear? i still get weirded out when people refer to me as "sister rich" i insist the kids be disrespectful and call me katie. .

my camera: (sorry for taking so long to answer your question!) i have the canon 30d. i love it with all my heart. my favorite lens is the canon 50mm/f 1.4- really great portraits. amazing in really low-light situations. but since ruthie cracked it (sad day) i've been using my 17-85mm/f4-5.6 IS. also a good lens with a good amount of flexibility.
canon has replaced the 30d with the 40d, which is also an amazing camera. i am a huge proponent of canon. .

Someone that Matters (Bryan) said...

Jarom and Makayla should definitely be good friends because Jarom is the most proper princess I know.

Bryan and Ashley said...

Oh my gosh--they are too funny!!! How is the house coming?!? I want to see pictures since we can't go over there almost every day anymore :(

Jolene said...

That's more from watching you and Amy than the barbie show