Friday, December 5, 2008

Picture Perfect

For Christmas gifts in my family we draw names. We got lucky (or cheated) and had Bryan and Ashley draw our names. I was so excited because I wanted them to take family pictures for our gift. We had so much fun and they turned out amazing! I would like to give thanks to Ashley for her impersonation of a monkey and her commitment not to let any other photographers push us out of our spot. I would also like to thank Bryan for turning Caden into super baby (Evan loved it) and for his awesome photo shop skills (even though you didn't replace Wes for Edward:) Here are a few of my favorite pics...




6 comments:

Melany said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melany said...

LOVE IT! those pictures are so great. i love the candid ones the best. good job, brian. and your eye make-up looks hot, tami. :)

Megan said...

Um...Why wasn't acknowledged for my amazing talent at ROARING to make Evan laugh. I am pretty sure at least two of those pictures were Evan is smiling is because of me:)

Amy said...

Adorable!!! I hope ours turn out half as cute! I guess the secret is to start with a cute family:)

Jolene said...

I love the pictures! But I can't get past Evan eating a Christmas Light. M

Paul said...

You know they get all their cute genes from their bumpa.