Friday, December 26, 2008

Very Merry


This was our first Christmas in our new house. It was perfect. The tree, the presents, family...it was so much fun. This year we got the kids scooters. Evan had his figured out in about two seconds, while Makayla wanted to make sure she knew how to properly use the brake before going anywhere. Weston's parents got us a new camera, which I am slowly trying to figure out how to use. My parents got us tickets to Wicked in San Francisco:) It was a great day. I am always sad as Christmas comes to an end and the excitement slowly fades. I love it all. Right now I am just enjoying those carefree days that follow Christmas, when the kids are completely captivated with their new toys and it is perfectly acceptable that my house is a mess.

3 comments:

J.Phipps said...

Those presents are all lame compared to my sweet slippers!

Melany said...

these pictures are too cute. i love the dark wood floors by the way - soo pretty. i fantasize about having wood floors in my future house...and we love the game you got us - so funny, and the toy for penny is way cute. it was fun hanging in vegas with you guys.

Glade Larsen said...

Chrismas was great thanks for having us and tell your folks thanks for letting us barge in.