Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Bumpa's New Toy

I remember when I was younger my dad had a couple of motorcycles...the story goes that my mom made him sell them because he couldn't die and leave her with three kids (this is pre Megan and Jarom). Well it only took about twenty five years, but he finally convinced her that having him around is over-rated. I am actually pretty excited for him. It is nice to see him do something for himself for a change. Makayla thought it was pretty cool...and Evan, while keeping a safe distance, also thought it was much better then his toy version.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

LOL! You tell the story so well.

Makayla looks older!

Megan said...

Wow...I don't think I have ever seen Makayla smile so big..and who thought it would be over Bumba's motorcycle

Jolene said...

No plan of me riding on it, I really do think those days are past. I just follow him in my truck.