Tuesday, September 8, 2009

And Evan Makes Three (in school, that is)

I can't believe it....Evan is in preschool. He has been asking me everyday if it was time to start school yet. When the big day arrived he was so excited. When I dropped him off I could barely get a goodbye out of him (so much for separation anxiety). I had big plans for when he started preschool...I was going to take a yoga class, get caught up on all the things I could never find time for, and most importantly run errands all by myself. However, instead of all those wonderful things, you can find me at the library trying to stay on top of my microbiology class. My favorite thing from this week was the macaroni necklace Evan made me at school, he was so proud of it. He asked me if I was going to keep it forever. Well apparently forever in three year language is about an hour. Because that is how long Evan was able to resist eating all the macaroni off the string. I know...big shocker.




4 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

Consider yourself lucky that Evan gave you an out by eating the necklass.--Bryan

J.Phipps said...

Wow Evan really sets the bar high for best gifts. I guess I'm gonna have to return that hand print mold I made for your Xmas gift.

Jolene said...

The best part was the orange dye ring around his mouth. M

Melany said...

wow evan's in preschool! your kiddies are growing up! that pic is so cute of them hugging - that lemon dress is sooo cute.