Saturday, June 13, 2009

The Thing About Boys....

The other night I was giving Evan a bath and a thought came to me. I was washing his dirty little toes and I thought to myself...Boys are like really soiled laundry...they need to be stain treated first. It doesn't matter how cute I dress him...if there is mud he is in it...if there is a bug he will try to capture it...and hot or cold outside he back in sweating. Sometimes I feel like I to just need to let Evan soak in the tub for awhile...you know loosen up the dirt and grim he has collected throughout the day...Sometimes I feel like I need to drain the water and start fresh so I am not just cleaning him with his own filth....Soak-Wash-Rinse-Repeat....little boys. But my favorite part...how he smells when he is all clean. (even if it only lasts a minute)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Jolene said...

I loved that, right up there with the "zipper peom". Only a Mom of a little boy can put them in "pen". M

J.Phipps said...

I could see Evan liking the taste of bleach