Sunday, July 13, 2008

I've Been Tagged!!!

I have been tagged, which means I have been accepted by the blogging world....Thank you Ashley!!!

Favorite Person (outside of family..sorry Ashley, I thought you had it in the bag)? My little Canadian, Teresa Mendenhall. I can call her little because I am a half inch taller than her. She is one of those friends that even if I haven't seen her in awhile, when I do it feels like we were never apart. Oh, and she did introduce me to my husband.

Favorite Food? Snow cones, raspberries, and Coke Freeze...yes those all count as food.

Quirks about you? In a can I prefer diet Pepsi, but from the soda fountain I like diet Coke more. I also love banana snow cones and popsicles, but I hate the actual fruit.

Regrets in life? Not learning to play a musical instrument.

Favorite Blog recently? I love every one's blog, but would have to say Bryan's Counterpiont is always good for a laugh.

Something you can't get enough of? Watching my kids sleep.

Worst Job you've ever had? Is there a good kind? jk...I would have to say Discover Card (collections)..there is nothing like having people cuss, yell, and hang up on you.

Guilty Pleasure? High School Musical (I'm not ashamed), and the Twilight series.

Got any confessions? Come on, I just said I love High School Musical.

If you had $1000 dollars to spend on yourself how would you spend it? I would love to get some really nice family portraits.

Favorite thing about your house? That we not only have walls, but that they are almost all painted!

Least favorite thing about your house? That we have no toilet or shower...it's a serious deal breaker.

One thing you are bad at? Whistling...I can't do it

One thing you are good at? Finding bargains. My best find...my brand new (undamaged) Pottery Barn changing table for $50...having Evan pee all over it and me...priceless.

If you could change one thing about your circumstances, what would it be? Again, back to not having a toilet. No, really there isn't any big thing would change. I may not have a working toilet or shower, but once we are done remodeling I will have a beautiful home in a great place. I have a wonderful family that is so supportive. (and they let us live in there house where there is running water)

What makes you feel sexy. I don't know if sexy is the right word, but cute shoes always make me feel good.

Who is your real life hero? My parents. Having kids makes me appreciate and see all that they do for me.

What is the hardest part of your job? Having to defend it. I love being a mom, not because I couldn't do anything else with my life, but because there is nothing else I would rather do. I feel very blessed to be able to stay home with my kids.

When are you most relaxed? When Evan is napping and I don't have to worry if he is hanging from a light, climbing up my Mom's China cabinet, or eating dog food.

What can you not live without? My minivan...don't laugh...once you try one, you can never go back...automatic doors, need I say more.

Why do you blog? Because everyone is doing it...jk. I think it is a great why to journal and keep in touch with family and friends.

Who are you tagging? Mel, Megan, Teresa, and Janelle

5 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

Tami I love that everything you say I completely agree with and get! I'm so lucky to have you as a sister. And you were wrong--I totally laughed through this whole post...especially at the Evan hanging on lights and eating dog food. :)

Bryan and Ashley said...

PS you are still a skeez. :)

Someone that Matters (Bryan) said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Someone that Matters (Bryan) said...

Tami, stop looking at your comments: Evan is in the laundry room eating buttons.

Kristen said...

You are definately accepted into the blogging world...all you had to do was post more that once quarter.