Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Where's My Mommy?


Makayla decided that she wanted Dad to do her hair. So of course Evan thought it was a great idea too. I didn't care only because I knew we weren't going anywhere. Makayla's hair was created by Wes awkwardly twisting her hair into a braid, while Evan curls were just brushed into a fro. What can I say...Wes has a hard enough time combing his own hair. Makayla's only comment on her hair was, "Well mom, it doesn't really matter how my hair looks because I am still cuter than Evan. That's because I am a girl, and girls are always a little bit cuter than boys!"

2 comments:

Bryan and Ashley said...

Hahahaha...she is hilarious! I am seriously going to miss my daily dose of Makayla. (I'm currently getting a fashion show while your home teacher is here.) I'm pretty sure she has every peice of jewlery she owns on her body.

Amy said...

Such wisdom from Makayla...where do these girls come up with this stuff?