Thursday, November 6, 2008

Happy Halloween

We had a blast during Halloween this year. It was so much fun to see how excited Evan got when he figured out what this holiday is all about...costume= free candy and staying up way too late. For Halloween we headed to our ward trunk or treat. The cars are always decorated so creatively. I wasn't sure what to do seeing how my van was full of moving boxes. Luckily Amy let grab a spot by her very cutely decorated car.
This is the only pictures I was able to snap before Evan took his hood off. Makayla was excited to wear her Ariel wedding dress that grandma and grandpa Larsen got her at Disneyland. She was concerned about how her hair was going to turn out without her Aunt Megan there to do it for her. I told her that I used to do Aunt Megan's hair when she was little so there was nothing to worry about. (not to mention that I do Makayla's hair everyday) Apparently I am not as good at the fancy styles as Megan. Although I could have used Megan's help in the make up department...definitely not my area of expertise.

1 comment:

J.Phipps said...

How come Makayla never lets me do her hair???