Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Home Sweet Home

We have offically moved into our house this weekend. It has been such a long time coming that I can't believe it has finally happened. It is so fun unpacking and putting things away. Our stuff have been in storage so long that I had forgotten about most of it. This is the first time I have unpacked with the feeling of being settled. I don't have to think about when or where we will move to next. This is our home...we love it and feel truely blessed to be here. I will update with some pictures soon.

4 comments:

J.Phipps said...

man I lost the bet...I had money on you guys not moving in till about Christmas haha

Someone that Matters (Bryan) said...

That must be the best feeling in the world.

Someone that Matters (Bryan) said...

That last one wasn't really me. I would have said something like, "Jarom and I can home for Christmas now without having to bring paint clothes."

Melany said...

yay good for you guys! that must be a great feeling.