Sunday, February 1, 2009

Finally!

One of the reasons we bought this house is that there would be a a space for my flower room. However, after moving in my would be flower room became the dumping ground for random house supplies and construction materials. After having a couple of crazy busy flower months I was tired of tripping over paint cans and having to walk to garage for my flower supplies. The solution to my problem...Wes and and a couple of days off work...let the fun begin!

Before...
Messy...disorganized...and crowded


After...
We (yes, I am talking about you Wes) still have a little work to do, but it feels so good to have everything organized and in one place. I decided to to paint my table and self and eight cans of spray paint later.... perfect and bright!


4 comments:

Megan said...

I love it Tami. I think my favorite is the look Evan was giving you. I can't wait to actually see for myself and not pictures. But they will work for now.

Oh and I noticed Evan's boy underwear. He seems like he is doing could with the whole potty training thing.

Melany said...

so cute! nice job with the spray paint. i love the bright green accents. and the little white sink.

Amy said...

so cute, tami. I bet you feel so much better with that project off of your chest:)

Bryan and Ashley said...

It looks GREAT!! I love, love, love the green! You are a design machine.